“Even if a wolf dons sheep’s clothing. It still remains a wolf.
“Trust me on this, Gaurav. Stepmoms are never good.”
Gaurav’s heart was pounding. Soon he will get a stepmom too. He has met her a few times and she seemed lovely. Always polite and caring. But what if what Sanchit said is true? She is doing this only for now? What if she sheds her sheep’s clothing and takes the full form of a wolf?
The 7-year-old Gaurav missed his mom terribly. Was agitated with God on taking her away from him. But he felt good each time he met his new would-be-mom. Perhaps, God had heard him.
But after hearing Sanchit, Gaurav was terrified now.
Sonam, on the other hand, was elated. Soon she would have a child of her own. She’d be a MOM too. God had been unfair to her. Hadn’t blessed her with the boon of bearing a child.
When Sonam fell in love with Gaurav’s father, her anger with God found rest. It’s love at first sight with Gaurav. Sonam’s heart was brimming with love, eager to call Gaurav Her Son.
The void in her life would soon be filled with love.
Word Limit: 200
Mothers have a very different place in our hearts. Especially in children who are still learning and exploring the world outside the comfort of their home. The fairy tales and folklore haven’t always been kind to the image of StepMothers. But not all stepmoms are a wolf.
How to participate in Words on Wednesday #WoWe
Hello and welcome to #WoWe our hashtag for this Blog Hop called Words On Wednesday.
- A new prompt will be up on both our blogs, every Wednesday.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on Twitter @Mayuri6 and @Rashi_AMital to get your Weekly Prompt.
- Write a 200 word story relevant to the Prompt of the Week.
- Use the Hashtag #WoWe in your Post Title and the Badge at the end of your post.
- Link up your post with Mayuri or Rashi on their Blogs.
- Read and Comment on, and share the Host and Co-hosts posts, and at least two more posts linked.
- Share your post on Social Media using the Hashtag #WoWe
- Mayuri and Rashi will pick one Featured Blogger each week, based on the content and popularity of the post.
- Winner will be announced on Thursday.
- Stories using adult/abusive/racist language or tones and those that we find disturbing shall not be accepted.
- Use the badge in your every post.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
The linky closes on 9th July 12pm.